We’ve bleated ad nauseam about the best way for a fair-skinned blonde to wear yellow: duskier shade, awesome red lip, like Diane Kruger here or Michelle Wiliams at Brokeback Oscars. But what about a fair-skinned redhead? Julianne tried a heavier yellow at last year’s Emmys and it was like trying to guzzle a bottle of artificial lemon flavoring. How did this do? Let’s talk.
- Hot damn, she looks great (in that color; the dress itself is not happening). (23%, 961 Votes)
- Hot damn she looks great, PERIOD. (54%, 2,232 Votes)
- She ALMOST sells the color, but not quite. (16%, 679 Votes)
- I am left cold by the entire experience. (6%, 230 Votes)
- I have further notes. (0%, 20 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,122