I know he popped up already in Emma Stone’s post, but let’s give the Gos a moment of his own.
I want to applaud his originality, and certainly there is something very dapper about his shiny, shiny suit. But is it just a hair tight? Does he look a trifle too upholstered, like he was napping on his friend’s couch when said friend sent it off to get a more bachelor-appropriate covering? Does it seem like sometimes guys fall into the menswear trap of If It’s Shiny Then It Will Probably Get Me Laid?
And does any of that matter to you?
- No. It WOULD get him laid. BY ME. (49%, 6,301 Votes)
- No, but mostly because I just think he looks cool (13%, 1,732 Votes)
- Yes, it matters. I cannot fully sign off on this. (22%, 2,849 Votes)
- Yes, it matters, because I wasn't really on the Gos train in the first place. (10%, 1,356 Votes)
- BLASPHEMY. (2%, 244 Votes)
- Dude, I secretly agree. Shhh. (4%, 481 Votes)
Total Voters: 12,963