Is it weird that I don’t hate this?
I mean, yes, it’s essentially a very elaborate navel frame. But then again, it’s not transparent, and/or glue-gunned to a first-grade ballet class’s tutu trunk. So it’s tempting to call this a win. Then again, it’s also tempting to crawl into a Cadbury’s Creme Egg every hour on the hour, but that doesn’t mean I should do it.
Lay it on her:
- Halle. HALLE. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU. (47%, 6,005 Votes)
- Dude, this is such an improvement, I don't even care what it actually looks like. (9%, 1,105 Votes)
- I legitimately love this and I'm not sorry about it. (18%, 2,340 Votes)
- Creme eggs! (8%, 1,062 Votes)
- CREME EGGS?!?!?!? (3%, 383 Votes)
- Seriously, am I the only person who hasn't seen any in the Easter candy aisles yet this season? (2%, 272 Votes)
- That's because they're banned because they're GROSS. (6%, 721 Votes)
- You are sad and wrong. (6%, 825 Votes)
Total Voters: 12,714