I guess it’s appropriate, given that this is a premiere event for Once Upon a Time, that she looks a bit like she’s wearing an updated version of the old school Mickey Mouse Club uniforms.
The truth is, I actually really like this sort of 50s-retro look on her, now that I’ve had some time to sit with it, although it’s also possible that, “now that I’ve really reflected on what you’re wearing, Ginnifer, I approve,” is not entirely the look she was going for. It’s probably better to have an immediate, “I LOVE IT” rather than, “….can I get back to you?” but at least I didn’t come back with, “now that I’ve thought about it, I HATE IT GET OUT.”
How do you like it?
- Love it. Can't get enough of it. A+ (1%, 26 Votes)
- It's good! A solid B. (8%, 406 Votes)
- Passing, but I'm not thrilled. Do better next time, GG. C (27%, 1,341 Votes)
- Um, NO. I give this a D. (36%, 1,797 Votes)
- HORRRRRIBLE I HATE IT F (29%, 1,425 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,995