ROB PATTINSON: Hi, Ashley.
ASHLEY GREENE: Hi, Rob.
R.PATTZ: And so it begins again.
ASHLEY: Yep. Only one more movie after this one and then we’re done.
R.PATTZ: Those lucky bloody Harry Potter bastards. Done already. Moved on.
ASHLEY: Why aren’t you looking at me?
R.PATTZ: It doesn’t feel proper.
R.PATTZ: Your dress.
ASHLEY: Girl, please. I’ve had worse.
R.PATTZ: It’s not… it’s just…
ASHLEY: Spit it out.
R.PATTZ: It gives you swirly boobs.
ASHLEY… Swirly boobs? Are you ten?
R.PATTZ: I can’t look at you in that dress because I may or may not have a girlfriend who may or may not know you and who may or may not be very upset with me if I look at your dress and all I can see are swirly boobs.
ASHLEY: Maybe you should be more concerned with whether your girlfriend can look at YOU in that facial hair. You look like you fell asleep on a Special Dark.
R.PATTZ: Great, then, we can just carry on and not look at each other and everybody wins.
ASHLEY: Except your girlfriend.
R.PATTZ: No, she wins, too.
ASHLEY: You are really, really overestimating that facial hair.
How did Ashley do, though?
- Great, right up until you said swirly boobs, and now that's all I can see. (55%, 5,454 Votes)
- Great! INCLUDING the swirly boobs. (21%, 2,062 Votes)
- Nooooooo. Just no. (24%, 2,339 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,857
- That is unusually bad. (22%, 1,897 Votes)
- That is regular bad. (61%, 5,251 Votes)
- That is not bad at ALL. (9%, 816 Votes)
- That is baaaaaaad, in the sense of HOT. (8%, 693 Votes)
Total Voters: 8,657