I don’t even know why I’m putting this to a vote except maybe the time change has made me kinder (it has not; it’s made me violent and sleepy, which is at least not a very productive combination):
I may honestly just be cutting her some slack because the idea of Anne Hathaway deciding to do all her wardrobe replenishing at Cost Plus World Market this spring is entertaining to me. “Yes, I will buy this charming camel made of brightly colored fabric remnants. And I will also buy this adorable ceramic soap dish shaped like a turtle! Oh, yes, and some wine. And then some more wine. And some wrapping paper. And some obscure foreign candy! Excellent. Wait. What did I come here for again? RIGHT. A potentially flammable and slightly shapeless maxi-dress they’ve stocked here by the woven Venetian blinds since 1998. Done! Ooh, I also need a new bathmat!”
At least she’s not wearing the bath mat.
What do you think?
- I secretly think it's totally cute. (9%, 557 Votes)
- It's totally cute...FOR RUNNING ERRANDS. This is a premiere! (37%, 2,281 Votes)
- But it's a premiere in Miami. (9%, 535 Votes)
- SO?!? (3%, 157 Votes)
- Fair enough. (3%, 161 Votes)
- I don't like it regardless, you guys. (34%, 2,127 Votes)
- Thanks for reminding me that I have a Cost Plus coupon! I ALSO need some wine! (7%, 415 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,233