I always love to see what folks are snapping up from our shopping posts! Sometimes our data is more general — like you all bought a LOT of J.Crew swimwear last month, and Madewell’s sale was well-shopped — and other times I can drill down and get more granular. Here are the top five items that cracked our best-sellers list!
5. Coming in at number five are these linen pants from my girl Eileen Fisher. I’m actually wearing Eileen Fisher pants as I type this. EMBRACE BEING EILEEN FISHER AGE. (Also, EF can be a little spendy but they have good sales, so keep an eye out.)
4. Tons of you snapped up this VERY cute striped wrap dress from Eloquii. I’m obsessed with that dress.
3. I’m delighted to see that several of you decided that you DID need hot pink metallic sandals. I ENDORSE THIS. (They might go with that dress, too.)
2. This adorable embroidered floral sweater is STILL moving. It IS very cute, I get it. I bet you look great in it!
1. Birkenstock’s plastic Arizona sandals sold so well! I’m not surprised; they’re fun and practical at the same time and everyone is ready for warm weather. We all just want shoes we can wear to the pool!
Did you buy anything fun last month?
Like most websites, GFY uses affiliate links where available, which means we earn a little money if you click through and buy something. We can assure you that all items were personally chosen while we sat around drinking iced coffee and watching baseball. Thank you for supporting us! If you want to catch up with all of our shopping posts, you can read them here.