I don’t know about you, but I have drifted into buying things to try to make myself feel things again and sometimes it works; I just bought these cords from J.Crew and I really like them. So festive to wear real pants to my thrilling re-entry to society, which was, uh, a doctor’s appointment but whatever! It’s always interest for me to look at the analytics from our shopping posts from the last month and see what was most often purchased. Here are Fug Nation’s top ten buys from January:
10. Obviously, we all need new sweatpants here in 2021, like these Target ones.
9. Many of you have joined the Cult of Eileen Fisher and bought these trousers. I have to confess that I recently bought THESE Eileen Fisher trousers during their recent huge sale and I….love them. They feel like loungewear, but you look like a sensible-yet-chic professional in them. When I put them on, I thought, “oh, this is what people who look pulled together when they get off a plane wear to travel in.” (I also ordered this black jumpsuit — I KNOW LEAVE ME ALONE, it currently seems like too much work to figure out pants and a top and I can’t emotionally wear a dress right now — and we’ll see how it goes.)
8. Honestly, who can resist cute mugs covered in hearts? These are adorable.
6. I welcome you all to the sisterhood of hideous but very comfortable beige bras. (Oooh, although now they have it in red!)
5. Y’all love this Rose Apothecary sweatshirt! Apparently it is — I’m sorry in advance for this very hacky Schitt’s Creek joke — simply the best.
4. I hope one day to put together one of these lists and discover that no one needs to buy masks anymore. (These are cute masks, though!)
3. I continue to be impressed and amazed by how many of you are still buying outdoor pillows and I am EXCITED for your outdoor living spaces! We’ll get there eventually
2. This VERY well-priced green cocktail ring was super popular and I am taking that to mean that we all still want to accessorize SOMEHOW (and earrings are complicated with masks).
1. And finally, the number one most popular item is….this tie-dyed sweatshirt. It is CUTE, so this makes perfect sense to me.
I love how many of these items are from Etsy; let’s see what folks snap up in February!
Like most websites, GFY uses affiliate links where available, in which cases we earn a little money if you click through and buy something. We can assure you that all items were personally chosen while we sat around drinking Perrier and watching 90 Day Fiance.