In case you were wondering what we got up to, the past couple of days of Fashion Week! I can tell you. Get ready for shenanigans!
- I forgot to tell you that we saw Pete Wentz, and the girl next to me made note of this by writing, “LOL PETE WENTZ” in her notebook.
- Zendaya gave us dating advice. She’s basically just the best. (It’s good advice.)
- This headline made me laugh: The Affair’s Julia Goldani-Telles tells The Fug Girls all about her love of famous people.
- Teen Wolf’s Tyler Hoechlin is THE CUTEST and the most charming.
- Heather talked to Miss USA about all the weird Miss USA stuff she has to do. SHE HAS A HEAD DENT.
- Everyone on Pretty Little Liars is obsessed about how they don’t know what the hell is happening on Pretty Little Liars.
- The Tommy Hilfiger show was actually REALLY fun this year. Just trust me!
- Heather talked to Martha from The Americans about what it’s like to bang Matthew Rhys when they’re both wearing crazy wigs and using accents.
- OMG you guys. Naomi Campbell’s charity fashion show had everything: BIEBER, the hot hot hot Tyson Beckford, and an opportunity for me to tell my story about the time I sat next to Brandon Davis at the movies and he was…well. Just read it.