Several things occurred to me when I saw Julianne Hough here:
a) Facially, she sort of looks like Amanda Woodward to me.
b) Amanda Woodward would NEVER date Ryan Seacrest.
c) How is it possible that Us Weekly seriously thinks Julianne Hough is going to marry Seacrest?
d) If Seacrest and Hough are For Real, am I going to have to retract every snide comment I’ve ever made about Relationships for PR? Because that will invalidate a lot of conversations I’ve had over the years.
Let’s look at her dress while we ponder these super serious issues, and then come back and vote!
How do you like it?
- Lovely! (39%, 3,604 Votes)
- Horrible. (16%, 1,429 Votes)
- I like the front, but I hate the back. (18%, 1,613 Votes)
- The back is what makes me think it's okay! (14%, 1,303 Votes)
- My feelings are complex and can not be contained merely by voting on a silly internet poll, fools. (13%, 1,206 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,156