This almost looks like it could be the back of the dress.
Or maybe I just WISH it were the back of the dress, because I find zippers down the front of a snug-fitting gown are never the most flattering choice — and worse, tend to turn into roller-coasters. after about fifteen minutes of sitting, standing, scooting out limos, walking, and shifting. Hers isn’t too crazy, but the night was still young at this point. I don’t know. I’d rather keep the bodice and reimagine the skirt, because for my money, she is working hard but the dress is hardly working.
What would you do?
- Nothing. It's FAB. (7%, 303 Votes)
- I'd tweak the skirt. (23%, 928 Votes)
- I'd tweak the TOP. (11%, 437 Votes)
- I have tweaks you haven't even THOUGHT OF, my friend. (15%, 601 Votes)
- I would destroy it. (44%, 1,774 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,043