99% of Teyana Taylor looks objectively great here, and it’s not her fault that the other 1% — albeit quite cool on Teyana specifically — fills me with an undeniable urge to screech at Lisa Rinna, a la Dorit “Child of the World” Kemsley on whatever season of RHoBH this was.

dorit gold left-1679966820

Having said this…if Teyana Taylor ever wants to join the cast of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, I’d also be very interested in learning more about that.

[Photo by MJ Photos/Shutterstock]