Harry’s back! Maxima is wearing a giant hat! Sophie’s riding a bike! The Cambridges start their Canadian tour TOMORROW (I will try to cover them over the weekend depending on my workload/personal life, so definitely come back and check out the goings-on before Monday). In short: Royals Round-Up is really back in business!
And, if you missed it here this past week, we took a huge look back at the Greatest Hits from Wills & Kate’s previous royal tours, and I put together an edit of the recent New York and London Fashion Weeks for La Middleton (spoiler: I have no cocktail dresses for her).
– Sophie is blogging her bike ride! She is welcome to write a guest post for us about royals logistics at any time.
– Patricia Treble at Maclean’s does a deep dive into the data and asks: Does Kate Middleton deserve her reputation as a fashion recycler?
– Pippa’s phone allegedly was hacked; The Sun refused what are said to be 3,000 photos (no nudes of Pips, but apparently snaps of her fiance starkers and obviously lots of pics of Kate and Wills and the kids) and called the cops, and Pippa to tell her. It’s kind of an interesting story.
– What Kate Wore, of course, has a detailed calendar of what the Cambridges are going to get up to in the next week or so in Canada.
– The Globe and Mail has a fascinating piece about the history of bringing little kids on royal tours. (Royal kids, not, like…random cute ones.)
– Tatler has beauty suggestions for Kate’s dop kit.
– At Hello!: Michelle Obama reveals favorite part of ‘sleepover’ at Buckingham Palace. Harry made them breakfast! (Not really. AS FAR AS I KNOW.)
– Order of Splendor has an interesting piece on some of Doris Duke’s jewels.
– Official photos!
Official photos of Prince Alexander’s Christening.
© Mattias Edwall / Kungahuset. pic.twitter.com/25CXIfbeqw
— Scandinavian Royals. (@crownprincely) September 12, 2016
[Photos by: Getty Images]