We’ve got so much to talk about! QEII has really hit the florals section of her wardrobe; Charlotte Casiraghi looks beautifully miserable; Fergie is hanging about, AND MORE. All in the slideshow, waiting for you.
ALSO! First and foremost, in case you missed it, we had complete coverage of Pippa’s wedding on Saturday.
And elsewhere on the internet:
– Per Hello!, various detritus from Pippa’s wedding is for sale on eBay, including Harry’s menu card. I suspect someone literally went through the garbage at the Middleton house, which honestly they probably do whenever Kate is there anyway.
– As Heather and I predicted in our New York Times piece, Marshmallow Baron James Middleton did provide the favors for the wedding, per Hello!
– Harper’s Bazaar had extensive coverage of Pippa’s fancy but non-famous guests.
– Per Grubstreet, Chaz and Cams are in the market for a new sous chef! Apply, and please report back.
– Speaking of food, The Telegraph has deets on Pippa’s wedding food, which included an entire wheel of parm for people to hack away at; my personal dream.
– In other wedding news, Princess Mako of Japan is planning hers for 2018.
Finally, in Social Media Bits and Bobs:
— Middleton Maven (@MiddletonMaven) May 23, 2017
— Casa de S.M. el Rey (@CasaReal) May 26, 2017
This look is cute on Letizia:
— Casa de S.M. el Rey (@CasaReal) May 25, 2017
What is Charlene wearing?
David Coulthard and Mark Weber, former drivers are in Monaco to comment the Grand Prix for Channel4, they made with P Albert and P Charlene pic.twitter.com/w7prRx9NPp
— Royal Women (@vaninaswchindt) May 25, 2017
And finally, this is glam as ever: