Including LOADS of Wills and Kate and Harry (and everyone else) at this morning’s National Service of Thanksgiving at St. Paul’s Cathedral in honor of the Queen’s 90th birthday, cute babies, and Maxima waving around a megaphone. Oh my god, you guys. These next few days are going to have SO MUCH STUFF. In addition to today’s events, tomorrow is Trooping the Colour (we should see George; rumor has it they’re also bringing Charlotte, but I would personally be surprised). Sunday marks the Queen’s birthday party on The Mall, which Wills and Kate and Harry are all attending. Monday is Order of the Garter. Tuesday, Ascot starts. Then Ascot Ascot Ascot Ascot Ascot. What I’m saying is, if you enjoy British Royals Shenanigans, I will have them for you over the next few days in GREAT ABUNDANCE. If you find that British Royals Shenanigans fill you with a boiling, flames on the side of your face-style rage…maybe start your guided mediation now?
Previously here at GFY, yesterday: this is one of my favorite formal looks of Kate’s EVER.
– History Extra examines the history of the Buckingham Palace balcony.
– At Evening Standard: Prince Philip: The penniless exile who became Elizabeth II’s ‘strength and stay’
– Via Hello!, what they claim are the most adorable pictures of Princess Estelle of Sweden
– The Telegraph thinks Harry and Ellie Goulding are getting it on. I have notes.
– I always like Jewel History over at The Court Jeweller.
– ROYAL LEGO BIRTHDAY PARTY! (Time)
– Aw, look at these new snaps of the little Swedish princesses! (People)
– This is so beautiful on her:
[Photos: Getty Images, Fame/Flynet, Photo of Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh by Annie Leibovitz/Buckingham Palace via Getty Images)