Welcome to this week’s Royals Round-Up, in which at least one royal uses the The Force.
Also: If you missed it on Sunday, Kate had an outing with her RAF cadets. Cake was involved!
–This is an interesting piece in Tatler, and quite royals-adjacent: Kings, shipping titans, heiresses – all sorts of Greeks live in London, but their gilded expat life is being threatened by a Greek government desperate for funds. Sophia Money-Coutts talks corruption, tax and the old country with the Hellenes-about-town.
– Speaking of taxes, the head to this story about Fergie applying for Swiss citizenship is dripping with shade: “Prince Andrew’s ex-wife says she feels a ‘positive energy’ in the Alpine tax haven and has spoken of her love of the local food and wine”
– Marc Jacobs has named a lipstick after Princess Charlotte. (Hello!)
– The Guardian has a piece on the fashion exhibit you saw in the slideshow: Kaftans, round sunglasses and Dior: how the Royals won fashion
– People has Kate’s PSA on behalf of mental health care for kids.
– PippaMiddleton popped out for the British Heart Foundation Ball where she also gave a speech. (The Duchess Diary)
– Also at People, the King and Queen of Bhutan have had their baby!
– Our friends at Order of Splendor have excellent coverage of Queen Maxima’s trip to Pakistan.