LOADS of extra bits and pieces from Wills and Kate’s two outings this week, among other items, including some stragglers from the Olympics.
In case you missed it earlier this week:
– Racked did a big story about Kate style bloggers that I’m sure you’ll find interesting.
– People did a story about Balmoral, where the Queen summers (and forces everyone else to visit).
– Glommable offers a quiz to scientifically determine which of Henry VIII’s wives you are. I am Anne Boleyn, so that ends poorly for me. You’re all welcome for the greatest Queen England has ever known!
– Speaking of, Kate told a v. cute story about Prince George’s shenanigans this week. [Vanity Fair]
– The Court Jeweller rewinds to Mette-Marit and Crown Prince Haakon’s wedding, fifteen years ago. Queen Maxima looks like an entirely different person now!
– At People, this is a tear-jerker: Prince William Tells Boy Who Lost His Mother He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day
– And, finally, we’ve got new portraits of Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik:
New portraits of Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik by Marco Grob for his ‘iconic portraits’ exhibit. pic.twitter.com/zwz8wY8H5H
— Scandinavian Royals. (@crownprincely) August 25, 2016