In which Max and Wax take on the crown of the Makers of Olympics Sportsfaces from Wills and Kate. It seems that if you are a royal personage and you weren’t at the Olympics this week, you weren’t anywhere. (I assume Wills and Kate are off making out in a linen closet while they’re supposed to be prepping for next month’s trip to Canada; Harry is still in Africa communing with the elephants (seriously); obviously, Letizia is on vacay in Mallorca, where I assume she’s practicing her already-steller French-braiding skills; and Mathilde is clearly off working on her quantum physics or whatever.)
Here at GFY, in case you missed it, we celebrated Princess Anne’s birthday by taking a look back at how foxy and skeptical she has always been.
And elsewhere around the internet:
– Kate and Wills are deffo bringing the kids to Canada next month. I don’t know about you, but I am totally ready for another royal tour. [Vanity Fair]
– This piece about Pippa Middleton in the New York Times is really interesting.
– The Express reports that Eugenie and her boyfriend are getting married next year. The palace has denied that they are engaged, but my theory is that this story is essentially true but they are not TECHNICALLY literally engaged yet. A denial of semantics.
– She is, however, definitely moving into an apartment in Kensington Palace and out of the one she shares with Princess Beatrice over at St James’s. (She’s going to be right next door to Harry. KP is really turning into the Young Royals Compound over there.) [Vogue]
– Queen Rania’s been looking great lately. Behold, a few of her recent looks:
الإصلاح التعليمي لم يعد خيارا أو رفاهية، بل هو واقع سيشكل مستقبل أمننا وتطور مجتمعاتنا- خلال جلسة نقاشية شبابية نظمتها اللجنة الوطنية لتنمية الموارد البشرية ومتطوعي الأردن حول تحديات التعليم #تعليم #اصلاح #شباب #الأردن #حب_الأردن Educational reform is not a luxury, it’s the lifeline that will determine the security and development of our communities. During today’s discussions with the National Committee for Human Resources Development and Jordan Volunteers #Education #Reform #Youth #Jordan #LoveJO
أمضيت بعد ظهر اليوم بالاطلاع على العمل الجاري في حي الحرف في مجمع رغدان تمهيدا لإطلاق أسبوع عمان للتصميم، متشوقة للنسخة الأولى منه بين 1-9 أيلول 2016 #تصميم #الأردن #حب_الأردن Spent the afternoon at @AmmanDesignWeek’s Craft District, reviewing plans for the launch. I can’t wait for the 1st edition of Amman Design Week, Sept 1-9, 2016! #Design #Jordan #LoveJO
A photo posted by Queen Rania Al Abdullah (@queenrania) on