We are in the DEPTHS of all the royals being on vacation right now, but that’s not permanent. And we DO have cute Danish kids and Wills in a tux for you. If you missed it earlier this week, we also celebrated Princess Anne’s birthday with a look at all of her DOUBTFUL GLARES.
Elsewhere of interest:
– At The Telegraph: Why Princess Anne is the royal family’s unexpected style icon.
– Hello reports that a slice of cake from Wills and Kate’s wedding is up for auction and I cannot report this without thinking of that Seinfeld where Elaine eats the piece from Wallis and Edward’s wedding.
– Popsugar reports on the very impressive wardrobe of Princess Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia.
– Also at PopSugar, a deep dive into Diana’s KP apartment decor which, obviously, is right up my street. PIANO PICTURES!
– Meghan Markle wrote a piece for Glamour about the Ten Women Who Changed Her Life – tied to the 100th episode of Suits — and I GUARANTEE YOU this piece was promised and approved before the news about her and Harry getting serious really got out, like way back when the Suits folks were lining up the PR for the season.
– Tom Sykes at the Daily Beast claims that everyone has turned against Camilla again, thanks to all the renewed coverage of Diana given the rapidly approaching anniversary of her death. (And aren’t that wild about Chaz, either.)
– Remember that Preen dress Kate loves so much that she has it in red AND black? Preen “re-imagined it” for this season in hot pink and navy, but they added a ruffle at the bottom in a PLOY to make her buy a third one, I think. “This one is different,” she’ll say. “IT HAS A RUFFLE!”
And, on social media:
Ah, there we go! Official pics of this event — Charles changed into his uniform: