TIARAS! BALCONIES! WAVING!
Elsewhere around the internet:
- I am not above reminding you that our new royals-centric novel, The Royal We, is out and about and available and just waiting for you to read it! We were a People’s pick last week! iBooks just called us irreverent, hilarious, and charming and named us one of their books of the week! All ebook versions are currently on sale for $9.99! Exclamation points! (And if you’re not the US or Canada, our friends at the Book Depository, which ships free internationally, are back in stock.)
- Over at The Duchess Diary: The Court Jeweller Shares Her Favorite Royal Tiaras. These are all things that I love!
- The Court Jeweller is ALL OVER the jewels of Queen Margrethe’s birthday.
- And Order of Splendor has great, comprehensive coverage, including pics I didn’t have available to us.
- We wrote a piece for Cosmo enumerating the 25 things we’d have missed most if Harry didn’t exist. Here’s to The Spare!
- Per The Mirror, it appears the staff at Windsor Castle is going on strike.
- This is amazing. This week, Kate and Wills are (possibly) going to have Baby #2. Eight years ago this very week, all the tabloids were full of stories about their break-up. Also, holy cannoli but William looks hot in that picture of him graduating from flight school. You just never know, you guys. (From Berkshire to Buckingham)
- I love that People has a feature about Kate’s favorite local pub. (And that it’s called The Old Boot. I assume that’s how she refers to Princess Anne in private. I KID. Anne would have her tarred and feathered.)
- Kate recently told a very cute story about George going to look for Wills in the china cabinet (while William was in China, not because he, like, regularly holes up there or whatever.) (The Daily Beast)
- Princess Charlene had a week of engagements and she seems very happy to be out of the house. (Hello!)