WHERE IS THAT BABY? At this point, I need Kate to just hold her peace until Tuesday, because I’ve got stuff happening this weekend. In today’s post: Harry looks really hot (he always looks super fit when he’s out running around as a military dude and I APPRECIATE IT), Wills looks like he doesn’t know when the baby is coming either and it’s starting to wear on him, Maxima wears some HATS (including TWO turbans!), and Princess Estelle is still the very cutest.
Here at GFY, in case you missed it, we took a loving look back at Wills and Kate’s wedding. Also, if you have been toying with the idea of getting The Royal We for your e-reader, do it now, because I think they’re going to raise the price. (However, Amazon has LOWERED the price on the hardcover, and I also would suggest that as a lovely gift for the Moms and graduates in your life as we enter Mother’s Day/Graduation time.)
- Elle brings us loads of photos of British royal babies.
- Via People, Chaz claims that Harry is totally going to buy a Speedo when he’s in Australia. PROMISE?
- Kensington Palace has taken to sending royal watchers birthday cakes and pastries. WHERE ARE OUR PASTRIES, GUYS? (Royal Central)
- Our friends at Duchess Diary have a closer look at famous royal-watcher Terry Hutt (who was gifted the aforementioned cake).
- Over at the Royal Hats blog, there’s been a week-long, super comprehensive and great look back at all the hats at W&K’s wedding. SO worth your time.
- Our friends at The Court Jeweller have a new site, called The TiaraPedia, which features a daily tiara. It’s awesome! And so search-able. It’s really great.
- Victoria Arbiter, reporting for CNN, thinks that if Kate and Wills’ new baby is a girl, she will be a boon for both the economy and the monarchy.
- The Telegraph runs down what the baby, regardless of gender, has in store for its first six months of life. (Napping.) (This has video.)
- Hello! has the deets on Sofia Hellqvist’s hen party with Crown Princess Victoria. It seems champers and hot tubs were involved. I am jealous.
- Thanks to Hello! for putting The Royal We on their May to-do list!
- Our friends at Prince Harry Watch are giving away a copy of The Royal We and said giveaway ends TONIGHT, so get in there.
- Royalista has way more photos of Princess Estelle and her cousin Leonare from this week. They are SO CUTE.
- From Her Majesty’s Jewel Vault has an interesting piece on Welsh Guards badges, like the one the Queen was given this week. (Camilla is wearing a fur turban within.)
- Harry is Perth at the moment, and Perth newspapers are on top of his shenanigans, which include eating hamburgers. (Perth Now)