As you might recall, after Mr. de la Renta died, the (probably) very nice man who took over the brand did a pretty dismal job, and the glamour felt totally gone. So when Brie Larson came to the Oscars in this custom glory, it seemed like maybe the Monseters — who took the helm of the company at which they’d trained — had finally turned the brand back into what it should be. I thought it was worth looking at whether that actually IS coming to pass, or whether they’ve still got some work to do.
How good WAS it?
- It was GREAT. (12%, 217 Votes)
- It was pretty darn solid, finally. (67%, 1,176 Votes)
- It was okay! (18%, 308 Votes)
- It wasn't what I'd hoped (2%, 42 Votes)
- It's still a mess (1%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,752