Hello! Happy Tuesday! How’s your coffee? Nice and hot? Got your bagel? Ready to work? Or, “work”? We know many of you may have had yesterday off in honor of Martin Luther King Jr Day, and if you did, here’s a handy round-up of what you missed here on GFY’s Golden Globes coverage yesterday!
– Claire Danes is awesome. Also, I keep spelling her name “Claine Daines.” Don’t ask me why.
– Lea Michele has a rare, dress-borne form of avian flu.
– Meryl Streep was wearing a banana clip. Not pictured, but you can SENSE IT.
– We love SMG, you may disagree.
– Madonna. (She needs no further introduction.)
– Jessica Biel is so boring it hurts my feelings.
– We were divided on Charlize Theron, and I’m sure it’s making her perfect face burst into tears.
–Thomas Jane’s Reign of Crazy continues.
– Oh, Jessica Chastain. Please do better at the Oscars.
– Dianna Agron is pretty. What is her dress?
– Nicole Kidman AND her dress are pretty.
– Tina Fey’s HAIR, at least, looked great.