Whee! This is a good one. Our friends at Visit Britain — Great Britain’s tourist board; I just got sucked into planning a so-far imaginary trip to the Harry Potter studio tour – have given us an awesome prize pack to celebrate Queen Elizabeth stealing the crown of Longest Reigning British Monarch from Queen Victoria. (See what I did there? “The crown”…? Never mind.) One lucky Fug National will win:
- Elroy, the Royal Solar Corgi, and his mistress, the Solar Queen (in pink, for Charlotte, of course)
- A pack of London Guards tissues from Cath Kidson
- A tin of London-themed Petite Notes
- The Queen tea infuser, so Her Majesty can take a dip in your beverage
- DVDs of The Diamond Queen, and (not to be forgotten) Young Victoria
- A super cute GREAT Britain tote. Feel free to flip through the slideshow for more details on all of these items.
THE TASK: As always, I will pick the winners at random. But to keep it fun, please comment and tell us which of the UK’s many palaces, former or current, you’d choose to live in should you be allowed to take one for your very own. I’m taking over Hampton Court, because I love a maze.
THE RULES: All entries must be posted in the comments of this post by 9 p.m. Pacific time on Friday. FYI, if this is the first time you’ve commented here, the system will automatically kick you into comment moderation, but don’t worry, I will rescue you. This contest is open to US residents only. (Prizing provided by Visit Britain. All standard terms and conditions apply. Thank you!)