T.Swizz here is the co-chair of Monday’s Met Gala, the theme of which this year is — ahem — “Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology, highlighting the intersection of fashion and tech in today’s world.” (So get ready for a lot of LED dresses, basically.) Just for fun, as we prepare for whatever Taylor has in store — for some reason I’m predicting a Tron vibe from her — let’s take a look back at all of her Met Gala ensembles. Pick your fave.
Which is your favorite?
- The 2008 Badgley Mischka (43%, 1,790 Votes)
- The 2010 Ralph Lauren (5%, 196 Votes)
- The 2011 J. Mendel (pinky-beige and black) (16%, 650 Votes)
- The 2013 J. Mendel (black) (26%, 1,064 Votes)
- The 2014 Oscar de la Renta (10%, 431 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,131
[Photos: Getty, Fame/Flynet]