Happy Friday! Hope your holiday shopping is going well — if you missed it, we ran our gift guide this week!
– We have a piece in Cosmo this week where we picked some of our favorite red carpet looks of the year.
– The LA Weekly believes Murder She Wrote’s Jessica Fletcher Is the Hero We Need Right Now
– I’ve been WAITING FOR THIS! At Racked: How to Shop Like Insecure’s Issa and Molly
– I always love NPR’s Book Concierge.
– Maureen Ryan has a really interesting and thought-provoking piece in Variety: The Progress and Pitfalls of Television’s Treatment of Rape
– At NPR, this is well-worth your time: Reporter’s Notebook: What It Was Like As A Muslim To Cover The Election
– ALSO at NPR: Baby Dinosaur’s 99-Million-Year-Old Tail, Encased In Amber, Surfaces In Myanmar. !!!!
– This is fun, at Refinery29: How Our Beauty Editors Spend A $100 Gift Card At Target
– Lainey continues to cover the ongoing legal drama between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
– It’s the most wonderful time of the year. The time for Deadspin’s Hater’s Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog
– Decorating advice from Edith Wharton! (Lapham’s Quarterly)
– At Revelist, I LOVE these people who are making Princemas trees.
– At The New Potato, whiskey cocktails! Make mine a double.
– Girls of a Certain Age runs down PARTY TOPS. We all need one right now!
– Per Fashionista, Pantone’s 2017 Color of the Year Is ‘Greenery’