The six best lines from the season premiere:
1) “Your father is a tampon.” (I swear this is what she said. If it’s not, I don’t want to know it. Also, what does it mean? That he’s purse-size and rather helpful?)
2) “I love your drag, Mimi.”
3) “You’re rude, he’s crude, and the both of y’all are socially unacceptable.” Gabourey Sidibe got this one, and there was something really delicious in her using a benign phrase like “socially unacceptable” as if it’s the end-all of burns.
4) “Don’t you worry your pretty little weave about that.”
5) “WHY are you over there crying like Tammy Faye Bakker?”
6) “Who IS that lesbian bitch?”