This outfit cracks me up.
It looks like she bought everything at a consignment store that specializes in stuff celebrities want to get rid of, like… I don’t know, Michael Jackson’s old childhood performance blazer, one of Hef’s bunnies’ Thursday night necklace-shirts, a pair of sunglasses Michelle Williams once wore, Phyllis Diller’s culottes. Seriously, look at the rise on those suckers. Waist to crotch looks like a foot and a half. At least she looks like she’s having a good time — Phyllis Diller would be pleased — but I don’t think the fashion gods ever intended for your zipper length to be closer to your age than your shoe size.
- Oh, it's FINE. (11%, 539 Votes)
- It's hilarious. In a good way. (33%, 1,620 Votes)
- BUT THOSE SHORTS. (21%, 1,026 Votes)
- No, it's awesome! (5%, 270 Votes)
- BUT THE REST OF IT. (5%, 228 Votes)
- Pass (26%, 1,285 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,968