Wow. After that minor hiatus — that’s what we’ll call the period when she did The Accidental Husband and My Super Ex-Girlfriend; she was working, but was she really? — Uma Thurman has no fewer than six projects lined up for 2012. So she made a splash at Cannes in several flattering outfits, including no fewer than three electric-blue ensembles designed to make you sit up and take notice and say, “Wait, is Uma Thurman in The Smurfs?” and then dash to her IMDb page and learn that, no, she is not, but, yes, she is in a boatload of other things you may want to see, including the third Kill Bill, set for 2014. And then you can sleep at night knowing you are fully Uma’d up in here.
How does she make you feel?
- Green, with envy. (52%, 4,150 Votes)
- Blue, with sadness. (3%, 251 Votes)
- Red, with RAGE. (1%, 48 Votes)
- Yellow, with unadulterated happiness (18%, 1,414 Votes)
- Orange: a tinge of rage, a tinge of happy, and a lot of beta-carotene (12%, 930 Votes)
- Purple, because I like it better than all those other colors (15%, 1,192 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,985