Sweet mercy, I have no idea what is happening on this dress.
It… appears to be a construction worker trying to use his giant ladder to get a cat out of a tree, while caught in an apocalyptic bee storm. Only Cate Blanchett would look at that dress and think, “Yeah, I can pull that off without getting lost,” and only Cate Blanchett would be right about that 90 percent of the time. The question is, where does this instance fall? Did the miracle worker coach another underdog to a win, or should she have put on a coat and hustled inside with a quickness?
Lay it on me:
- I LOVE THIS. (39%, 3,786 Votes)
- I LOVE HER and so this works for me (34%, 3,369 Votes)
- I LOVE HER but WTF. (12%, 1,203 Votes)
- Let's talk about those shoes. (10%, 1,002 Votes)
- I don't really love her that much. Is that wrong? It's not personal, Cate. You're just not SWINTON yet. (4%, 435 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,797