One of my favorite parts about this gig is looking at our sales data from shopping posts, and the shopping links I post in Fugs and Pieces every week, to see what y’all are buying! I feel like I get to live vicariously through you. Also, let’s be real: I am nosy. Anyway, you guys all look cute so far this year — and you love sweaters. 40% of the top ten items sold so far this year are knitwear, and the recent cardigan sale at The Outnet moved NUMBERS. I hope you’re all reading this in a cozy wine cardigan right now. (FWIW, The Outnet is currently running 60% off designer boots. If you’re still in the market for some stompy flat boots, the prices look pretty good!)
Here’s your top ten buys so far — and please tell us if you’ve bought anything from a shopping post or F&P that you love! I’d also love to hear if there’s anything you’d like me to round up for spring.
10. Cropped, wide-legged pants from Anthro. These are cute! And will also work for summer. Smart buy!
9. Sea green sweater from Sézane. The color on this is DREAMY. I love Sézane.
8. Relaxed chunky cotton sweater from Banana Republic. Fun fact: I’m actually wearing this right now.
7. Leopard print faux fur coat from Mango. This is SO cute, and it’s on sale now!
6. Quince cashmere sweater. A classic, and a great price. I might need another one.
5. Quince leggings. I might need more of THESE, too! The price is also good and I like that they have two inseams.
4. Loft sailor trousers. Adorable and kicky. Real non-jeans trousers! These are also currently on sale.
3. Esme Fluted Wine Glasses from West Elm. Cheers! These are ALSO on sale!
2. Embroidered crewneck sweater from Boden. So sweet and vintage-inspired.
1. The Edie Leather Bag from J.Crew. This one BY FAR has been the post popular purchase from Fug Nation, and that IS a cute bag. I am thisclose to pulling the trigger on it for myself.
Like most websites, GFY uses affiliate links where available, which means we earn a little money if you click through and buy something. We can assure you that all items were personally chosen while we sat around drinking fizzy water and watching Bling Empire. Thank you for supporting us! If you want to catch up with all of our shopping posts, you can read them here