LOGAN LERMAN: So, I’m not sure what this is, exactly…?
CATE: It’s a photo op, darling.
ADELE: I am standing next to Cate Blanchett.
LOGAN: But… is it, like, a giant watch?
CATE: It’s an award, love. Don’t be the only actor who questions it when people want to give them things.
ADELE: Cate effing Blanchett. How does she look? I can’t look.
LOGAN: Is it a bracelet? I don’t need a bracelet.
CATE: Everyone needs a bracelet, dove.
ADELE: How do I look? Why am I standing next to her? Can you see my thighs? Can you see HER thighs? Is it okay if my dress is see-through as long as hers is? NOBODY TOLD ME WHAT TO DO HERE.
LOGAN: Is it a ladder? Why do I need a tiny gold ladder?
CATE: For tiny gold roofing emergencies.
LOGAN: Do I have those?
CATE: Don’t you?
CATE: Just kidding. Only large gold roofing emergencies for me.
ADELE: She is so cool. How does she look so good covered in silver algae? I can’t. Please finish this so I can go get a large drink.
LOGAN: Uh, does anyone need a small hydraulic lift? Goes to the highest bidder.
CATE: I’ll give you five Australian dollars and a smolder.
How do you like Cate's dress?
- Divine (36%, 1,810 Votes)
- The usual: Good on her, but DOUBTFUL on anyone else (55%, 2,769 Votes)
- DOUBTFUL, period (9%, 436 Votes)
Total Voters: 5,015
- It's nice, from what I can see (69%, 2,867 Votes)
- It's generic, from what I can see (21%, 893 Votes)
- It's not for me, from what I can see (10%, 404 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,164
Let's not leave Logan out:
- Hi, Logan! (35%, 1,256 Votes)
- You look nice. (24%, 837 Votes)
- Loved you in "Perks of Being A Wallflower." (17%, 595 Votes)
- Here's my number! (6%, 204 Votes)
- Do you have Emma Watson's number? (19%, 666 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,558