By now, you have probably heard that Lady Gaga spent the entire duration of the VMAs in character — with excruciating dedication — as Jo Calderone, a dude who kept talking about living with/having sex with Lady Gaga and relishing in noting how different they were because she’s a FEMALE and he’s a MALE and all that, and then they would cut to Justin Bieber looking all confused like, “Wait, then which one am I?” And all I have to say about it is: Gaga, I have seen Danny Zuko, and you, sir, are no Danny Zuko.
What did you make of it?
- BRILLIANT. Gaga, you've done it again. (7%, 1,059 Votes)
- Hilariously offbeat. (7%, 1,067 Votes)
- Hilarious, but maybe not in the way she intended (10%, 1,562 Votes)
- OMG. GO HOME. FOR LIKE A YEAR. (57%, 8,531 Votes)
- I am frightened. (6%, 853 Votes)
- At least she was dressed...? (13%, 1,972 Votes)
Total Voters: 15,048