Sutton Foster posted this to Instagram and I was SUPER enthusiastic about it at the time. Mostly, I still am.
But the longer I look at it, the more the color palette starts to look like a strip of paint chips from Home Depot that nobody ever actually wants to use, no matter how many times they use it in a brochure to try and convince you that it’s perfect for your teen child’s bedroom. And although I have no problem with loose hair, in this particular case, it’s clashing with the elegance of the dress. I’d have gone with a slicked low bun, or even a softer and more romantic one. Because most of her is attending The Tony Awards Presented By Anna Wintour, but her head is at the Independent Spirits.
What sayeth the masses?
- She looks great (15%, 611 Votes)
- The dress is fab, the head-styling needs work (36%, 1,493 Votes)
- The hair is actually the good bit (5%, 216 Votes)
- I wish I could tweak the colors on the gown (18%, 741 Votes)
- I veto the whole thing (25%, 1,039 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,100