It’s so nice to have Harry back in the country. Also in today’s round-up: A NEW event from Kate, dating from this morning — timing-wise, it just made sense to pop her into Royals Round-Up rather than give her a solo post — more flight suits, giant hats, and one really weird Dutch bank.
As a bit of housekeeping: Harry, Wills, and Kate are set to attend Saturday evening’s rugby World Cup match, and I will cover it here over the weekend but MAYBE not until Saturday night, depending on how late the photos trickle in/my real life schedule on Saturday.
ALSO: you have less than a week to nab The Royal We e-book for $3.99 before the price pops back up, so procrastinate no more!
- Okay, you guys KNOW how I feel about a royal exhumation: Remains of Tsar Nicholas II & Alexandra exhumed in Russia. !!!! (BBC)
- At Royalista, Princess Eugenie has been running all around Fashion Week enjoying herself of late. I think her hair is redder now? It suits her.
- Speaking of, this piece in The Telegraph about early royal beauty orders is interesting.
- Look how CUTE Princess Estelle is in the new official portrait of Crown Princess Victoria and family! (People)
- At Royals Central, catch up on Princess Anne’s latest crime-fighting, or “visit to the Scottish rugby union.” WHATEVER YOU’RE CALLING IT.
- Queen Sonja of Norway and Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands wore themselves some HATS this week (Royal Hats Blog)
- At the Telegraph, more intel on Wills & Harry’s appearance on DIY SOS, which is why they’re wearing the aforementioned hard hats in this week’s slideshow.
- And Hello! has the scoop on Wills’s outing to the anti-bullying charity of which he is is a patron. (Spoiler, everyone had to name five people to whom they look for support and help, and his were: Kate, Harry, “Father,” THE QUEEN, Grandpa, and – bonus! – the dog.)
- Here’s a headline for you, at People: The Undercover Princess! Princess Mako of Japan Goes Undetected at British University for a Whole Year
- Also at People: Princess Mette Marit to Launch Erotic Literature Exhibition. Norway! You’re so saucy!
- Princess Sofia went really BEIGE this week:
Today, King Carl XVI Gustaf, Carl Philip and Sofia attended opening of the General Synod at the Uppsala Cathedral pic.twitter.com/0s8uHNsBuq
— Royaltyspeaking (@Royal_talk) September 22, 2015
- And there’s a new official portrait of Crown Princess Mary and CPFred, in which they both look attractive, but MAYBE like mannequins?
- Finally, the official Kensington Palace Instagram has video of Harry doing some construction work, if you need that for…reasons (get your cursor over the image and you’ll get a play button, if you’re not seeing it):
Prince Harry tries out some landscape gardening for the #diysosveterans big build project in #Manchester. The DIY SOS team are renovating houses, streetscaping an entire Street and creating a new support centre, run by Walking with the Wounded and Royal British Legion, for the benefit of veterans in desperate need of housing.