This week brings you loads of Prince Harry, some cozy coats, a bit of confusing weaving, and a totally obscure royal wedding. (PS: We also saw a bit of Princess Charlene earlier this week.)
And, elsewhere on the internet:
– From Town & Country: What the British Royal Family Looked Like the Year You Were Born
– Prince Harry is off on a two-week long royal tour of the Caribbean next month, and Hello! has the details.
– Fergie is denying the Eugenie Engagement Rumors, but I totally believe them. [People]
– The Daily Break brings us a very important quiz: Which Kate Middleton Coat Are You? (It’s a very effective quiz, as I DID get my favorite of Kate’s coats as a result.)
– Speaking of Eugenie, I emailed this story from The Express to Heather with the note, “this is very juicy and slightly mean,” and I stand by that: Queen at centre of royal storm as Prince of Wales and brother Andrew in royal conflict.
– This is great:
–I have some concerns about Mathilde’s look here:
مساء جميل مع الملكة ماتيلد ملكة بلجيكا خلال زيارتها الى الأردن #عمان #الأردن #حب_الأردن #بلجيكا A lovely evening with Queen Mathilde of Belgium #Amman #Jordan #LoveJO #Belgium A photo posted by Queen Rania Al Abdullah (@queenrania) on
We saw this dress on Kate last week, but we didn’t get to see it from this very useful angle until now:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have said they are honoured to have met @bbcradio1 Teen Heroes of 2016 after they invited them into their Kensington Palace home. The awards winners are being recognised for going above and beyond what is expected of them to help others. The Duke and Duchess praised them for their inspirational work around mental health and volunteering. #R1TeenAwards
This is a great coat on Crown Princess Mary:
Crown Princess Mary today at the opening of the new emergency building at the Regional Hospital of Randers. pic.twitter.com/Zt6lavq38G
— Scandinavian Royals. (@crownprincely) October 26, 2016