Let’s round up some royals! Today’s slideshow brings you A LOT of Kate extras, a cute skirt from Letizia, a shirtless Casiraghi holding a baby on a boat, and Fergie wearing an outfit that I literally cannot even begin to parse.
Here on GFY, we had SO MANY SHENANIGANS from Wills and Kate and Harry:
- We’re giving away a copy of Harry, a new biography with a really hot cover.
- Harry himself walked around looking, like, really hot in jeans.
- Harry and Wills and Kate went to the Commonwealth Games and canoodled and leapt over balls and wrestled and talked to Usain Bolt.
- The Trio also went to another day of said Commonwealth Games and canoodled and flirted and arranged Harry’s Tinder and wore their usual casual uniforms.
- This week would have been Charles and Diana’s wedding anniversary — well, technically, I guess it still was — and Hello took a look back. That didn’t go as well as anticipated, but man did I love my paper dolls.
- Apparently, the British Royal family is, like, (historically) really into pigeons. Including racing them. When Prince Harry makes me his aged, bitchy American bride, I am NOT going to those events. I hate birds. (Royal Central)
- Harry’s Royal Photobomb this week totally cracks me up, and they are basically photobombing everyone now. (The Telegraph)
- There was a (kinda sorta not really) “royal” wedding this weekend between a dude who’s descended from the Orléanist pretender to the French throne — I love a good pretender to the throne — and some very fancy lady. Our friends at The Court Jeweller has the pics; there IS a half-hearted tiara.
- Buckingham Palace has a new exhibit about Royal Children (can’t imagine what inspired that) at the moment, and they’ve released some home movies as part of it. There’s an amazing shot of Prince Philip in a full suit and Ray-Bans riding a tricycle. (People)
[Photos: Getty, Splash, Pacific Coast News, Ken Goff Rota/GoffPhotos.com, AKM/GSI]