Just in case you missed anything! Included are: Nathan Adrian! Ryan Lochte! David Beckham! That time I almost fell into Anna Wintour’s lap! Oh, wait. I didn’t write about that one: well, I almost fell into her lap, and this is the second time in my life I’ve almost fallen into her lap, which means eventually I WILL fall into her lap, and someone will make a gif. of it.
I was right there when they took this picture of Becks. I decided he’s admiring my shoes. Sure, I happened to be wearing J Crew flip flops on Sunday, because of Fashion Week Foot Pain, but they WERE gold.
We had a great time writing for The Cut this season, so please check these out:
– We spied Ryan Lochte seat dancing…to classical guitar music. At Ralph Lauren. Although he looked HOT.
– Elisabeth Moss is CRAZY PRETTY in person, and I am so proud that we didn’t ask her anything about Jon Hamm’s penis.
– We also managed not to ask Jennifer Westfeldt about It.
– Lochte also chilled with Tyra. AND PARIS HILTON.
– On the other hand, SRR seemed to love Cory Kennedy. Which is…interesting.
– CZJ is BEAUTIFUL in person. So so beautiful.
– Kevin Jonas is turning into David Silver, without being so precious to us.
– Adrien Brody made another reporter lose her shit.
– Jordana Brewster comments on Hagman’s Majestic Brows.
– Alison Pill’s night ended with her tweeting her bare breasts. We were there when it began.
– In which we imply Ryan Seacrest is a made man.
– Now they’re claiming Kat McPhee has literally lost her voice, and that’s why she wasn’t speaking at shows. At least give the girl a sign!
– SPOILERS: we went to the Project Runway finale. It was underwhelming.
– I was pretty excited to see former UCLA Bruin Russell Westbrook at Lacoste.
– Rose Byrne says the DNC and Fashion Week are more similar than you’d think.
– Troian Bellisario told us she’s looking for studs. Get in line, sister.
– Anna Chlumsky is like REALLY into tennis.
– Naomi Campbell is a pain to work for, but a joy to behold. (25)
– Ashley Greene’s media training is superb.
– Mandy Moore’s hair…has looked better. But she seems delightful? Does that help?
– Padma had to be rescued by reporters from fans. Sorta.
– When did Sanya Richards-Ross sleep? Maybe when you’re a bad-ass Olympian, you don’t need sleep.