And I have concluded the following:
1) You will probably want to know her name, which is right and good, and it is Assol Abdullina. Her film Materna is at Tribeca right now.
2) You will like her lipstick a lot, and I do, too.
3) You will bewail the existence of belt loops around one’s chest.
4) You will HEAVILY bewail the existence of a strapless jumpsuit that begs you to wonder if it’s made of a shower curtain liner.
5) You will weep with gratitude that the world is bringing us in-person film festivals once more, so that random (to us, for now) actors and actresses — side by side with those we’ve heard of — can bring us absolute sartorial mayhem somewhere other than Instagram.
6) You will finally be able to focus on the whole thing and wonder if we are still in a hell dimension.