What is it about a short week that invariably feels so long?
– ICYMI, we’re on Instagram now!
– Do you feel like spending your feelings? We rounded up some of the cutest quirky clutches.
– I love these illustrations of Fire Island’s Invasion of the Pines, at Daily Front Row.
– Are you crafty? Check out all these vintage sewing patterns! [My Modern Met]
– This will be relevant to your interests: Melrose Place’ at 25: Scrapped Storylines, Partying With World Leaders and How a Wig Reveal Saved the Show. [The Hollywood Reporter]
– Have you tried this quiz at Time? It asks you to draw all fifty states. It’s hard! And fun. I did TERRIBLY.
– Vanity Fair presents A Brief History of S.N.L.,Matchmaker
– I’m very jealous of everyone who gets to see Oscar Isaac (and Keegan-Michael Key!) in Hamlet. [Lainey]
- Also at Lainey, IS Brad Pitt dating Sienna Miller?!?!?!!?
– The Guardian examines How Celine Dion Became the Fashion Icon 2017 Needs
– This is good, at Racked: How to Sell a Billion-Dollar Myth Like a French Girl
– I may just spend this weekend making this DIY under-eye mask. [Into the Gloss]
– Related, and nifty: This is what Sephora was selling on its website 10 years ago. [Revelist]
– Refinery29 claims the puka shell necklace is making a comeback. I’m sure I still have one somewhere!
– Over at The New Potato: The Ten Best Cocktails for Summer. Cheers!
– At Celebitchy, I learned that Target is axing both the Mossimo and Merona clothing brands. I just impulse-bought a really cute Merona top!
– Vulture ranks every episode of Pretty Little Liars.