Let’s just get right into this:
– This is a totally fun piece about a woman who wrote to a TON of celebs as a child, and what they all wrote back to her. Sarah Jessica Parker, you are a class act. (Zulkey)
– Like Lainey, I always forget that Scarlett Johansson has a twin brother. He’s cute!
– Forget Serial. Here’s the story behind the Mail Chimp ad. (Mail…kimp?) (The Atlantic)
– Lucky has all kinds of recommendations for the best cheap tights, which seems seasonally apt?
– I really hope this bridal registry for noted catch Charles Manson is legit. (Glamour)
– Did y’all read that cracked out interview with Jaden and Willow Smith in T this week? It’s….something else.
– Also from T, this is a GREAT piece about the notoriously tough test one must pass in order to drive a cab in London, in, as they put it, the age of GPS.
– This Mental Floss piece, on what people in 1976 thought 2076 would be like, is fascinating. If I make it to 2076 (it’s extraordinarily unlikely, I’d be REALLY old), I better have my g-d flying car.
– I laughed out loud at this round up of weird sex tips from women’s magazines. (World Lifestyle)
– And read this great profile of him. (Vulture)
– I love this! The Cut has a whole piece on “surprising relationship dealbreakers.” I once broke up with a dude because he didn’t know who Kanye West was. (He also listened to electronica sitar music.)
– Rihanna apparently wants to be on Scandal. I ALSO want Rihanna to be on Scandal. (Cosmo)