Happy Friday, everyone! As a reminder, all of Fug Nation currently gets 15% off sitewide at GiGi New York with the coupon code GFY15, through 8/10. Go buy yourself something pretty.
– Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux got married! (Lainey)
– Buzzfeed wants to know if you can ID a Channing Tatum movie from just a screengrab. (I scored an awesome 10/12!)
– Oooh, here are some inside shots of that Idris Elba Maxim shoot. (Lainey)
– Check out WWD’s salute to Arnold Scaasi, who died this week.
– The Economist looks back at one Jacob Fugger, AKA Jacob The Rich.
– Can I interest you in this Guide to Pride and Prejudice retellings? (Book Bub)
– Speaking of, The Telegraph wonders, could Mr Darcy afford a stately home today?
– Enjoy this oral history of Bring It On! (MTV)
– Vanity Fair presents a Brief History of the International Best Dressed List…
– The recipe of the week is for a Watermelon Martini. YES PLEASE. (The Stripe)
– Cosmo brings us 11 “Empire” Guest Stars and What They’re Doing on the Show This Season. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS THE FIRST I AM HEARING THAT COMMON IS GOING TO BE ON EMPIRE!
– BookRiot presents 5 Classics That Should Definitely Become CW Shows, and it is amusing.
– The headline of this Pajiba story is so poetic: Henry Cavill on Sex Scenes: ‘All You’re Doing is Smacking Your Nuts Against Someone’
– Fascinating: What It Was Like to Seek Asylum in Medieval England (Atlas Obscura)
– Let’s enjoy British Vogue’s Emma Watson lookbook!
– I enjoyed this Diablo Cody interview over at Refinery29.
– Shall we see how well the cast of Wet Hot American Summer has aged? (Vulture)
– PBS is rounding up Instagram shots of the last shooting days of Downton Abbey. Noooooooo, don’t leave me, Lady Mary!
– This is funny, at Racked: Ex-Boyfriend Book Blurbs
– Listen to Kelly Clarkson cover “Wrecking Ball.” IT’S SO GOOD. That song is on the playlist I listened to the entire time we were writing The Royal We and it brings me all kinds of feelings. (Entertainment Weekly)
– This is relevant to our interests: Favorite Travel-Sized Beauty Products! (Wit & Whimsy)