I thought about this, and I think I like it:
It might be a little droopy? But it feels like it’s nicely in keeping with the fact that she’s there to promote Anna Karenina, and nothing says Tolstoy like a beautiful lace-clad woman who gets a little droopy. And then…well, no spoilers. But she’s not going to pop up on Comedy Central.
Here's hoping Keira herself is only temporarily in character.
- Actually, I love this! (60%, 5,019 Votes)
- This is okay. I wish the color were zippier? (10%, 850 Votes)
- I like this, but it's got too much lace. Maybe? Something's not quite right. (21%, 1,746 Votes)
- No, none of this is good. (3%, 273 Votes)
- Maybe this would work if she were A HUNDRED YEARS OLD. (6%, 525 Votes)
Total Voters: 8,414