LILY COLLINS: I’m confused.
JULIA ROBERTS: What, by all the cracked-out extras behind us that look like we’re trying to trick people into thinking this movie is set in the Hunger Games capitol? Don’t be. Just accept that it’s part of why our movie is terrible.
LILY: Is it terrible?
JULIA: HONEY. Have you seen the previews? The tagline should be, “Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who’s embarrassed of them all?”
LILY: Okay, fine. But that’s not why I’m confused.
JULIA: Fire away. I’m Julia f’ing Roberts. I haven’t made a good movie in years and nobody holds it against me. I have wisdom.
LILY: Wisdom, but not a tailor.
JULIA: Ask me your question, kid.
LILY: Okay. Were we SUPPOSED to go casual?
JULIA: What do you mean?
LILY: Well, you’re in a suit.
JULIA: It’s a kids’ movie.
LILY: But it’s a PREMIERE.
JULIA: During the day.
LILY: What I mean is, you look like you just came from a meeting with your attorney. Did I overdress, or did you underdress?
JULIA: I never over- or under-do anything. I just do. I am Julia. Wherever I go, the dress code is Julia. Whatever I do, it is Julia. I am my own thing.
LILY: That’s not wisdom. That’s smugness.
JULIA: Potato, po-tah-to, my fancy little tree stump.
How did Lily do?
- Overdressed (7%, 724 Votes)
- Maybe overdressed, but she looks so cute! (77%, 8,498 Votes)
- Dressed at the right level, but in the wrong dress (13%, 1,434 Votes)
- ALL wrong (4%, 403 Votes)
Total Voters: 11,060
- Underdressed (46%, 4,903 Votes)
- Not underdressed, just understated (11%, 1,165 Votes)
- She's JULIA. (19%, 2,074 Votes)
- But what's she going to wear? A giant ballgown? That would look even weirder. (21%, 2,237 Votes)
- They both did exactly the right thing. (3%, 302 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,682