Everything from the shoulders up, I definitely love. This girl is really pretty, and her skin makes my skin want to give up.
But the dress… look, the color works on her, for sure, but I am not a huge fan of the overlay-over-minidress motif. And every time I see a ruffle like that, I think it’s a scar from a surgery performed by a really, really bad flesh-seamstress. Isn’t it weird, too, how it stops over her crotch and then takes a wild turn? Like, “Oh, look, such pretty scenery, now let’s just go through this tunnel HOLY SHIT IT’S ONE LANE AND THERE’S A CAR COMING QUICK TURN LEFT AAAAAH.”
Help me (ha, see what I did there? Help? The Help? Sigh):
- Chill out, it's great (57%, 5,443 Votes)
- It's disappointing (43%, 4,057 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,500
Kourtney Kardashian wore a different take on an overlay to the Teen Choice Awards:
In fact, it is quite opposite — there is no seaming to speak of; it just floats like a really smurfy cloud around a tiny, tiny mini underneath it. Great for when you feel bloated, and also if you ever need a spare shower curtain.
OK, give it to me:
- Aw. I like this and I think she looks great (20%, 1,336 Votes)
- LORDY. (61%, 3,979 Votes)
- LORDI! Sorry, just felt like celebrating the former Eurovision winners for a sec. (19%, 1,227 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,542