As usual, I’m torn.
On the one hand, it’s the world’s cutest, most glam tennis dress. On the other, she’s not currently playing tennis.
- So? It's an ACE. (22%, 2,159 Votes)
- Yeah, it needs some adjustments; she'll win the game, but it'll go to deuce. (33%, 3,206 Votes)
- This loses every set 6-0. (34%, 3,283 Votes)
- Whither Andy? WHITHER?!? (10%, 976 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,625
And then, from the video game awards, we have this:
I like the concept of yellow shoes with a black dress (and hey, not for nothing, she’s at an event sponsored by Kraft Mac & Cheese, and although this post is decidedly NOT, those shoes fully make me want some), but man, for me the nude tutu totally kills that mojo (and thus I am not going to get any mac and cheese, which is such a sad ending to this story). I wish this were a regular hem, and then either a straight mini or a cocktail-length pencil-cut. I totally get why you’d go flirty at this event; I’m just not sure this dress does what she wants it to do. Kind of like mac and cheese, when I make it in the microwave and such a delicious idea goes wonky when the cheese sauce comes out clumpy in places and runny in others and doesn’t quite cover all the noodles, and boy, this post turned into a social tragedy on an epic scale.
Save it with your wisdom:
- It's perfect. (And maybe you just don't know how to make good mac and cheese.) (40%, 2,043 Votes)
- It's okay. (I feel you, that has happened to me before with my mac.) (48%, 2,424 Votes)
- It's a disaster. (I HATE THAT STUPID POWDERED CHEESE IT GETS SCREWED UP EVERY TIME RAAAGE) (12%, 632 Votes)
Total Voters: 5,099