Okay, I’ve gone through the comments and our own entries, and culled the Outfits Most Likely To Be Widely Reviled (presented roughly in color order). Please note, we’re leaving out the post-parties, because there is a big difference in eyeballs between wearing something to one of those, and to the internationally televised awards ceremony. The latter takes a LOT more guts (and bad judgment). Besides, 90 percent of those contenders were transparent, and if we vote one of them the worst, the others might accidentally take that as a compliment. AND WE CANNOT HAVE THAT.
And your worst-dressed of the 2016 Globes is...
- Alicia Vikander (2%, 159 Votes)
- Amy Schumer (2%, 199 Votes)
- Angela Bassett (1%, 87 Votes)
- Caitriona Balfe (4%, 344 Votes)
- Cate Blanchett (14%, 1,302 Votes)
- Emilia Clarke (5%, 488 Votes)
- Jane Fonda (4%, 364 Votes)
- Kate Hudson (34%, 3,112 Votes)
- Katy Perry (10%, 915 Votes)
- Natalie Dormer (7%, 649 Votes)
- Patricia Arquette (2%, 217 Votes)
- Rooney Mara (14%, 1,281 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,117