It’s been a while since I looked at the data from our shopping posts and rounded up our best-sellers! These are the top ten most-purchased items in March, April, and May (so far). It definitely feels like we’re moving away from the many leggings and sweats of the pandemic and into items that people you don’t live with might get to see — and I, for one, welcome this sea change. (And please let me know if you have any requests for these shopping posts; I live to serve.)
10. Feels right to kick it off with these super-cute square sunglasses. They’re pink and only $15! [Nordstrom]
8. And this is a VERY cute sundress from Old Navy. Now it’s on sale!
7. I also loved these gradient planters! I might need some for my patio. [Etsy]
6. Many of you are keeping yourself unburned thanks to Supergoop [Sephora].
5. I’m thrilled that so many of you bought this wooden wine-and-snack table from Etsy! PLEASE tell me if I need one. They look perfect for picnics.
4. This blue ceramic garden koi was a hit and I’m delighted because I actually own this myself — as pictured — and it brings me so much pleasure. [Etsy].
3. This amazing summer wreath landed in our bronze medal spot [Etsy]. These wreaths consistently sell SO well, and with good reason: They are REALLY nice and smell amazing. (I might get this one next.)
2. Charlotte Tilbury’s Lip Cheat Lip liner in Pillow Talk slid into second place, and that’s good news. This is sort of my new makeup obsession — I use it all the time, sometimes just with chapstick, even. This color is basically the color of my own lips so it’s good for me to keep my red lipsticks from bleeding, too, but obviously lips vary so you might need a different shade for that purpose. [Sephora]
1. Diorshow Mascara (Sephora). Well! This is my own Holy Grail for Dramatic Mascara — as opposed to Normal Mascara, which for me I think is the Glossier one — and therefore I agree with its gold medal slot!
While we’re here, I might as well mention that there are Memorial Day sales ahoy right now: J.Crew has 30% off everything and 50-to- 60% off sale items with the code SUMMER; Madewell is 25% off everything with LONGWEEKEND; Anthropologie has 40% off sale prices all weekend; even Target is having a sale. (I’m getting glamorous and replacing some patio cushions at Wayfair. SEXY!)
Like most websites, GFY uses affiliate links where available, which means we earn a little money if you click through and buy something. We can assure you that all items were personally chosen while we sat around drinking La Croix and watching baseball. Thank you for supporting us! If you want to catch up with all of our shopping posts, you can read them here.