So many conflicting emotions:
- She looks great.
- I MISS THE CRAZY.
- Speaking of, I forgot how crazy gorgeous she actually is. Remember this?
(From A Room With a View, of course — perhaps my favorite movie ever and one in which each role is truly perfectly cast. Also: full frontal male nudity. You know, just in case you haven’t seen it. You probably should.)
- She has aged surprisingly little
- She may have, secretly, when she’s not doing it with a blender, some of the best hair ever — hair which, in fact, prompted my mother during the period in which I was watching RWaV regularly to lament that I should probably get a perm.
- I do miss the crazy. What am I supposed to do with myself if HBC doesn’t show up places dressed like a pirate wench? I loved the pirate wench craziness.
- OMG, you don’t think a return to normalcy signals PROBLEMS WITH TIM BURTON? I mean, HE is ALSO wacky, so if she de-wackifies….no. No, I can’t deal with that. Talk about two people who seem perfectly suited to one another. And it was just Valentine’s Day. Surely all is well. I will brook no argument.
- What does this mean in light of her widely reported statement that her Oscars look will “probably be a catastrophe”? Is she lulling us into a false sense of security??? That is WILY.
- I love her. The end.