I’m sure there will be more to discuss come Monday, like what everyone changed into for the approximately three thousand after-parties, but for now here are the links that might help you relive the anticipation and the eventual scratching-of-the-itch.
- We covered A History of Wills’ Hotness, complete with him lugging giant spears and nibbling on his thumb and gazing pensively into middle distance; then we looked at Kate Middleton’s style and speculated in the comments that she’s gotten an unneeded but also truly subtly excellent nose job that streamlined things just-so, and threw Harry some slideshow love because he’s no mere spare to us (nor any warm-blooded creature with eyes).
- Jessica did a hilarious Fug the Fromage of William & Kate, the soft-focus biopic of the couple that aired on Lifetime, which looked insanely terrible and dull, because nobody really completely knows the details and nobody could fill in the blanks with anything too salacious or else Lives Would Be At Stake, or something.
- We covered what some of the random fancy-pants royals wore The Night Before.
- We live-blogged the runup to The Blessed Event, and then the wedding itself, and some of the aftermath. It was fun. We were exhausted.
- We put the madcap ensembles of Beatrice and Eugenie — Fergie’s princesses — to a Freaky Fug Friday (submissions due by Sunday at 10 p.m.!)
- We wrote up a bunch of the guests, and of course The Queen, for NY Mag, and reviewed the wedding spectacle itself
- And of course, we featured Kate’s glorious dress, Posh & Becks, William and Harry in uniform, Pippa Middleton looking lovely but in my opinion a tad too slinky and ME ME ME for the occasion, the nasally challenged Tara Palmer-Tomkinson and her cranial canoe, and Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy. Who we worry might get into a scrap with Pippa based on how Harry seemed to appreciate her, uh, assets. Hey, it’s what Tara Reid would do, we imagine.
Phew. GOOD TIMES. Let’s do it again. Come on, Harry, pick your poison.